I haven't had much of any time to blog lately, boo hoo! The fire contents, wedding and having all three kids last weekend, along with a tenant in on Tuesday at work, have been taking all of my time. It has been h-e-c-t-i-c. But good hectic, with lots cooking! This pretty much sums up my weekend with the kids:
"By a typical Sunday night, I’m out of ideas. I’m not a f*ing cruise director and there’s only so much entertaining I can do, crafts I can oversee or errands I can drum up to burn off time. By last Sunday night, I’d done it all: playdates, a birthday brunch for my friend (with two toddlers on my lap for an hour and forty five minutes), a sleep-over where we made pizza, popped popcorn and colored the sh*t out of every available piece of paper in the house I even braved a bookstore; So by Monday morning I was tired. But I had three kids who were looking at me like I had the schedule for the Lido deck etched on my forehead..."
Hahahaha!!! Cruise director!! That pretty much explains my weekend. That was a quick steal from another favorite blog of mine, baby on bored.
I have lots of ideas brewing of lovely things to write about, just need to find the time...but life is good! Just wanted to post a little funny to get through the week...:)
♥ V :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment