Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wedding nightmares

We're under a month until the wedding. Less than a month!! Holy batman!! And let me tell you, I have been having some niiiiiigghhhhhtmaaaarres. Now, you might think that these dreams would be about past loves, the ones that got away. I have not experienced this. I have, however, dreamed about the band not showing up, and the makeup artist going MIA, and the whole wedding not happening. Ian says these are not nightmares; that there is too much tragedy in the world to call these nightmares. I disagree, I said. They are nightmares.

So help me God, I would accept the rapture, or a tornado blowing me to Oz, AFTER JUNE 25TH. I could go if I had to, but please Lord, don't have made all of this planning in vain.

I thought I had experienced enough nightmares. Today, I saw a nightmare with my eyes:

O.M.G.

O.M.G.

Seriously, THIS hot mess is a nightmare!!!!

♥ V :)

P.S. the only way this could be worse is if they were holding save the date magnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment