Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday is HERE!

Friday is finally here! I'm fighting a bit of a cold and hoping it gets better and not worse. I'm looking forward to two whole days with Lauren and Ian this weekend. I'm also hoping to do something fun with Mr. Awesome for my birthday since it's on Monday this year. Another year to celebrate and embrace!

Here are some completely random images for you to enjoy...and when I say random, I mean random. But fun!


Super do-ggy!!


Another map decorating idea...I like this.


Hahahaha


Doesn't this look sooo inviting? I'll have to think of how to do this on a much smaller scale for the girls...hmm...

I truly was born in the wrong era...I could go running around in dresses like this all the day long!

I ♥ Kermit :)

Cat coat.

I just love weiner dogs. Don't you?

Happy weekend everyone!
♥ V :)

No comments:

Post a Comment