Monday, April 11, 2011

Latest pretties...

I have never seen flowers this pretty!

Hello Kitty sandwich...Lauren needs this, we MUST have this and eat delicious helly kitty sandwiches together!

Did Kristin cut her hair of?? How did I not know this?

Hahahaha, yes, I agree and I have a few friends who would agree as well!

Happy little green kitchen...

Jars on pedestals?? I must create this asap in my new house!

Ian and I got into an argument about these EXACT floors this past weekend. I want this floor and I MUST have it.

Summer is coming ladies!

It's Monday, but I feel TEA-RIFFIC!

Have a great day...
♥ V :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey I think you could do the green kitchen you have pictured above WITH the black and white tile floor and it would be super classy! I totally think you should do the black and white floor!!

    ReplyDelete