Monday, February 7, 2011

Pink decorating ideas

Ok, so it's no secret that I LOOOVE pink! I know, I know. I've had to tame down this obsession of mine since moving in with Ian. I had to GET REAL about what it means to live with a MAN. As in, no more dainty pink tea sets sitting about, pink hand towels, etc. However, I have this secret fantasy that some day, I will own a little cottage, and I will decorate it all in pretty pastel, retro, shabby chic colors...with LOTS of pink. These pics are for my *dream file!*

I want to bake cupcakes in this kitchen...

Curl up with a book on this chaise...

Spend hours organizing my shoes in this closet..

Do LOTS of crafts in this happy craft room...

and finally, getting real, I love these grey stripes. This is an actual possibility for the new house!

♥ V :)

No comments:

Post a Comment