Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Save the Date: Chaffee's Bachelorette Party


What: Chaffee's Bachelorette Party
When: Saturday, March 27th, 2010
Where: Chicago!
Theme: 50's Housewives!

The only thing I love more than going to a party is throwing a party. And I am honored to be Amanda's maid of honor and hosting her bachelorette party next year, before her May 2010 wedding! We are already planning and I thought that some of you would want to save the date for this glorious event. We plan on dressing the part of 50's housewives as that is the theme for the party. So get your pearls and red lipstick ready for Chaffee's party. Leave those kids with the men, get your drinking hat on and prepare for a weekend in Chi-town you will never forget. Because let's face it, Amanda is a real PARTY GIRL and we are going to commence lots of flailing around, shot-taking, and carrying on. You do not want to miss it. SAVE THE DATE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment