Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Favorites

Here is a random assortment of things I ♥ right this moment!

• My OneADay Energy vitamins They support "physical and mental energy." Yes, I need lots of support in this area, please. Basically, it's a cross between a green tea diet pill and a multi vitamin.

• Philosophy Turbo Booster C Powder - I am already a cult follower of the Philosophy facial care line, but this is a new addition to my aresenal. It is very apothecary like - I scoop a little of the powder into my moisturizer day and night. It got great reviews and I have high hopes it will fade some of my spots.

• Elizabeth Gilbert's new book "Committed," the follow up to "Eat, Pray, Love." Ok, I read her first book twice. I think I even highlighted. And I am VERY excited to dig into this treasure that I picked up at Borders today (it was 40% off). I have been waiting on this book to come out since last year.

• Kris Allen's new self-titled album - Yes I still buy CD's. First of all, I ♥ Kris Allen. How do you not love him?! This CD is very "uplifting rock." Like, if you combined a fun rock concert and an uplifting church rock band.

• Last but not least, my Ice Breakers Ice cubes gum in watermellon/kiwi. These little pink and green gums are in the shape of a cube! I like to chew 3 at a time and blow bubbles. :)

TGIF! :) ~V

No comments:

Post a Comment