Thursday, January 14, 2010

Royal treatment

We are half way through the year end close process at work. Hooray! The ledger locked last night! I celebrated with a massage at the Villa Day Spa downtown after leaving the office late. Let me tell you, I feel like a new person today! Beforehand, I was exhausted and stressed and tense and, did I say exhausted. I upgraded for $5 for the essential oil add-on. It was well worth the $5 for the lavendar scent! I slept like a baby, and I woke up before my alarm today, totally rested. I have not felt this good since I can't remember when. I did an hours worth of hoursework and took a long shower before work today, which, never happens. There is still much more work to do - but I feel refreshed and ready to tackle it.

When I work longer hours, Ian gets stuck with a lot more work. A lot. He picks up AND drops off Lauren. He feeds Lauren her dinner if I can't get there in time. Last night he took all three girls out for a daddy/daughter dinner. Tuesday night he cooked me some glorious concoction of meat with a fancy sauce that was literally, HEAVEN. He is so amazing at picking up the slack and helping me keep my sanity! Thank you, I love you so much! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment