Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday favorites

"She always has her nose in a book..."

 Olivia Palermo - the Queen of Mean. Mean just looks so good on her.

I want this pouf. I must have it.

Cupcakes and flowers, the perfect pair!

Wedding inspiration

I want to decorate with a canister of these in the new house...I saw that idea somewhere and it stuck with me :)


The girls and I are baking St.Patrick's day cupcakes all day tomorrow...I have lots of ideas and will probably have more fun than them...


Kitchen with vintage plates...so quaint

Coffee filter wreath! I'm going to make a spring one! I made a glittery white one at Christmas, but...it didn't turn out so well? Must try, try again...


Beach and sunshine...less than 4 months til Jamaica...sunshine, sleep and you know...it's the honeymoon ;)

Green art deco ring, beautiful

Tea Roses, my favorite flower...


Last pretty thing
Good bye til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment