Monday, March 28, 2011

See you at the party!

I am so excited for my bridal shower on the 16th.  The inspiration behind the party my sister and aunt chose is Audrey Hepburn, after I uh-hm, suggested it. I adore her. I love her cute updo's, how she talked, her movies, just generally everything about her. Also, Ian's oldest daughter is named after her. After he watched Breakfast at Tiffany's in 1997, he decided she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.


 A couple people have asked if they need to dress in pearls and diamonds for the party. It is not required, but feel free to do so if the mood strikes you!


I love this part in the movie. I love how strange her movies were at times.

She usually dressed in black and pink, my two favorite colors to wear.

Love the coat!

Coffee, pearls, sunglasses and an updo...love, love, love, love!

Beautiful eyes :)

See you at the party.   ~♥ V :)

No comments:

Post a Comment