Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy early Thanksgiving!


What a great week this has been! Work is slow and the living is easy...

I posted a picture of Sara and I, circa our old party days above. This was taken in Florida, on spring break. We're so happy, I kind of want to slap us! I'm trying to get us PUMPED UP to go out this weekend! Sara is a traveling saleslady. She works a billion hours. She is always out and about, entertaining important clients and closing deals and living the high life. She is in town all week. Sara in town = Us going out = having a glorious time!!! I can't wait!

###

Kelly came up last weekend to Indy for a Connor and Lauren playdate! We had a great time shopping at Carter's, enjoyed a fabulous lunch at Bravo, (with Sara as well) and then watched the IU vs. Purdue game at my house. This brought back good memories, as Kelly and I went to IU together. :) The babies played together - actually quite nicely. Refresher: Connor is 6.5 months, and Lauren is 9.5 months. Connor is much more on Lauren's level - she actually even tried to assert herself! WOW! Connor had her books and she was NOT HAVING THAT. She takes after me; she really hearts books. I think she sensed she was in her element, and she was older, and so she said: I will not put up with this! I WILL get my book back! But they were adorable. I will post pics of the babies asap. Ian's girls and I also were VERY craft last weekend. We made some cool "Thankful Trees." We painted molds. We did nails. We sang Taylor Swift songs. Much fun was had by all. I will post some pics of our trees. Very cheap and easy to make! And of course, nice to remind of us of all the things we are thankful for.
Congrats to Brie and Chris on the birth of their son, Cole Brayden Blake, 6.8 oz, 18 3/4 inches. I am hoping to get to the hospital to visit her today.

Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!

♥ V :)




No comments:

Post a Comment