Last Saturday, six of us took a day trip down to Nashville, in Brown County, to do some holiday shopping. My mom, Ian's aunt Laura, my sister, Aunt Amy and my cousin Leslie met at my house at 8am to start the day. We had some donuts and drank coffee and set off before 9am. In about an hour and half, we made our way to Nashville in Brown County. The trip brought back so many happy memories of Bloomington (because of course I'm an IU girl!) Nashville was decked out for the holidays, and we had great weather - almost 70 degrees! We wine tasted at the Brown County winery. We ate pizza at the Blue Moon pizzeria. We tried fudge. We ate popcorn. We saw many crafts and many ornaments. I added to my flocked Christmas tree collection - long story, but I'm obsessed with nostalgic flocked Christmas trees. On the way back, we stopped at the Edinburgh outlet shops. There were many glorious baby stores with deep discounts!! We ate at Cracker Barrel after all of our shopping and headed home. I hope to make it an annual trip. Thanks for a great day girls!
♥ V :)


No comments:
Post a Comment