Welcome to my very first blog entry!
This is my answer to the "facebook" question that I keep getting. As in, "Why don't you join Facebook?" Over and over again, the question arises. I have a variety of reasons why I do not want to join Facebook. I will not go into detail here. However, I plan to use this blog to let my friends and some family in on what I'm up to with Baby Lauren, my (soon-to-be) stepkids Audrey and Olivia and of course, Mr. Awesome himself, Ian! (Inside joke - he likes to be referred to as Mr. Awesome, and no, I am not kidding.)
I will do my best to not be one of those mothers who over-shares about her children. I'm realistic - it wasn't so long ago that I was on the other side; I had not fallen down the rabbit hole yet, i.e. I was a martini drinking, Sephora shopping, high-heel wearing, highlight having un-mom. But alas, those days are in the past, and now you can exchange arbor mist, CVS, ballet flats and Clairol into the appropriate blanks of that last sentence. But for all I've given up, I have gained so much in return. So, so, so much. And that is the reason for this blog...to celebrate our little family, my new and different life...how funny and crazy it all is on any given day.
love, V :)
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm with you on the no facebook account! Not for me. I can't wait to follow your blog and stay updated on your family. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteKimberly