Yesterday the snow hit as planned to our little city. It was beautiful downtown, no wind, just big pretty flakes coming down. I had a half day at work, and it was really coming down the closer I got to home. I got settled in for a cozy afternoon and evening at home. Took a relaxing nap while Lauren was down too...got up and picked up the house, lit some candles and hunkered down to enjoy being snowed in with Mr.Awesome. Cracked open a new bottle of white wine, had a fire in the fireplace, enjoyed tomato soup and grilled cheese. Listened to the fire crackle and the wind roar as we watched "Paranormal Activity" with all of the lights out. What a great night in our cozy little house. Together, warm, happy. Doesn't get much better than that.
♥ V :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment