Ahhh, Spring is almost here, that delicious time of year when we poke our heads out of our dwellings and smell the crisp, wamer air! Do I dare hope that warmer days are coming? March is here. With it will come St. Patrick's Day. I love the green, green, green everywhere...green grass, green shamrocks, green in my pocket getting ready for Spring Break! And I love how the morning looks when I leave for work now...purple and pink and sunlight everywhere.
"It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!" ~Mark Twain
"No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow." ~Proverb
"The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring." ~Bern Williams
"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade." ~Charles Dickens
♥ V :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment